Hotfix release 1.1.1
is live. Check out the changes.
Manual update required using
Changelog Hotfix Release 1.1.1
- Cleanup profiles when cluster is deleted
- UI does not update when vans are created via REST API
- Fixed processing of timestamps type parameters
- Fixed a bug preventing creating a new user and adding to usergroup on creation
- Fixed ova import using VMware GUI
- Knowledge base added on the top right for easy accessing
- Reduced free license size from 10 to 5
- An option will be added to request a free 10 license for registration
- License update button link changed
Update 1.1.1 breaks my virtomize instance
When updating to version 1.1.1 the system shows cluster problems and does not work properly anymore while showing the update button again.
Use ssh to connect to your virtomize instance.
The default password of the system is
run the following command to execute the update manually
Not listed here?
If you have a problem thats missing here and belongs to this section please contact us.