What is Virtomize?
What hypervisors are supported?
What does automated creation mean?
What operating systems are supported?
- Centos 7/8
- Debian 8/9/10
- Ubuntu 16.04/18.04/20.04
- Suse Tumbleweed
- Scientific Linux 7
In the future Microsoft Windows installations will be added as well as more Linux based distributions. Do you need a not supported operating system? Contact us and we will add it as soon as possible.
What does it cost?
What can be automated with Virtomize?
on of the most common use cases is the provisioning of virtual machines for your infrastructure, which gets ridiculously easy with Virtomize
- Virtomize can be integrated in task management systems like Jira so there is no need for a human to do the work anymore
- you can give a user to your teams to allow them to create the resources they need themself
hosting provider can use our software to automate their whole provisioning process of VPS systems for their customers
creation of development resources can be integrated into your R&D workflows
- test, develop, create software on virtomize provisioned systems
- only provision resources when you need them because we are fast and simple and safe your resources to be more efficient
- use our REST-API to integrate in almost every process that need virtual machines
I’m just a small company, should I use Virtomize?
We have small licenses for smaller infrastructures. Having a high degree of automation helps you to make your company even better, faster and more efficient.